WBSSC stenographer recruitment exam 2015, WBSSC stenographer Solved Ques. Paper, WBSSC stenographer exam pattern
Hello friends, Recently WBSSC had released a recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. Those candidates who have applied for WBSSC stenographer recruitment exam 2015, as you all know that the exam has not been commenced yet. The exam date for the written exam will be declared by WBSSC soon on official website. Now, there are some days left for the exam so the candidate are looking forward to download WBSSC stenographer Syllabus.
The syllabus helps an individual to to prepare for the exam properly. With the help of syllabus an individual becomes able to do their studies properly and in a proper manner. Now a days, in this competitive world everybody wants to be in the first place as to secure their future. They fill many application form in order to secure good marks in the examination one needs the whole exam pattern/ syllabus also. Syllabus is the important part and necessary for good studies.
If you need any details regarding WBSSC stenographer Syllabus, rad the following post.
See More : WBSSC stenographer Syllabus
WBSSC stenographer Syllabus/Solved Ques. Paper for Practice 2015
The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Examination will comprise of the following three Papers :
Paper : I : General English : 100 Marks.
Paper : II : Dictation and Transcription : 400 Marks and
Paper : III : Typing : 100 Marks.
Provided that the candidates who will secure qualifying marks as determined by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission from time to time, in Paper – I, shall be eligible to appear in the examination of Paper – II and Paper – III.
Paper : I – General English :
- This paper shall consist of spelling of words, correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms, and punctuations. The time limit for this paper shall be one and half hours.
Paper : II – Dictation and Transcription :
- This paper shall consist of Dictation lasting for six minutes followed by transcription of shorthand notes in typewriters in one hour time. The dictation shall be given throughout at a uniform speed of 80 words per minute. The number of errors admissible shall be fixed by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Paper : III – Typing :
- The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the typewriter at the rate of not less than 30 words per minute. The time limit for this paper shall be 10 minutes. The number of errors admissible shall be fixed by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Procedure to download WBSSC stenographer Syllabus
- Log on to the official website which is westbengalssc.com
- Search out link of “WBSSC stenographer Syllabus”
- Click on the link relevant to “WBSSC stenographer Syllabus”
- WBSSC stenographer Syllabus will be displayed on the screen
- Download WBSSC stenographer Syllabus and prepare well for your exam
For any queries and question about WBSSC stenographer Syllabus, you can write your queries in the comment box so that we can recognize the matter and help you. Don’t forget to share our post on media such as Facebook & Whatsapp.
COPY CODE SNIPPET