how to apply for WBSSC stenographer post, WBSSC stenographer online Application 2015, WBSSC stenographer recruitment, WBSSC stenographer jobs 2015
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had recently Published an employment notification for the recruitment of 77 Post named as Stenographer & Librarian Post. It is a opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for long time for such opportunity to work with West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Organisation.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission abbreviated as WBSSC. It is a govt organization. Its recruits eligible candidates for various posts that are vacant in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India along with Subordinate Offices.
Those candidates who are interested, we advised to all candidates to check the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and other important information such as selection process, number of vacancies, application fee, educational qualification , age, Number of requirements as per post wise, last date apply and how to apply for this job requirement. Some of the details are here mention blow, have a look.
WBSSC stenographer online Application form 2015 – Jobs/recruitment
Detail of Vacancies :
- Stenographer (Basic Grade) : 64 posts
- Librarian : 13 posts
Age Limit :
- Candidates age must not be more than 32 years as on 01 January 2015, i.e. Applicants born between 02 January 1983 and 02 January 1997 shall only be eligible for applying for the Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer (Basic Grade) : (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-)Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-
- Librarian : Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay – Rs. 3,900/-
Educational Qualification :
- For more Detail Please regarding Educational Qualification, please refer the official notification.
Application Fee :
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees.
- However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
Mode Of Payment :
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply : 21 August 2015
How to Apply for WBSSC stenographer online Application form 2015
Interested eligible candidates must need to apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Visit the official site wbssc.gov.in
- Search out for WBSSC stenographer online Application form 2015
- Click on the link and view the notification
- Study the eligibility criteria
- Click on apply online for “WBSSC stenographer online Application form 2015” and submit the details
- Print the submitted copy for registration number
If you need any kind of help regarding WBSSC stenographer online Application form 2015, then let us know. You may drop a comment in the comment box below.
COPY CODE SNIPPET