UPPSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2014-15- Uttar Pradesh| Exam pattern | related topics| date | mechanical| Electrical | civil | paper wise|
UPPSC will going to conduct Written exam for recruitment for Junior Engineer Post under UPPSC Combined Junior Engineer Exam-2013. UPPSC conducts this Exam for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Agriculture Disciplines. Candidates who belongs to Technical Back ground & willing to participate in JE Exam are waiting for Syllabus. We are providing here detail Syllabus for Junior Engineer Exam 2013 which is going to be scheduled in 2015.
Here is the syllabus :- paper 1
- Strength of materials
- Design of reinforced concrete structures
- Steel & Machinery structures
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Building Materials and construction
- Water supply and sanitation for public building
and more you can download from the official website
UPPSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2014-15- Uttar Pradesh
The UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is an autonomous body which was established in the year of 1937 when we were under the British Rule. The main headquarter is situated in Allahabad. This commission is considered to be one type of state agency who has authority to conduct the Civil Service Examination for entry level appointments to the various civil services for Uttar Pradesh State. Every year lots of candidates participate in each and every examination which are conducted by the UPPSC.
How To Download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Comission junior engineer exam syllabus
- Firstly open the official website on your device www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then find out the link of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Comission syllabusjunior engineer
- Click on it.
- After clicking on link.
- The full PDF file will open in your browser.
- Download it and make a hard copy of it.
Be in touch on regular basis with us for the further Updates. We are regularly updating this website. So keep visiting our website and if you have any query, leave your precious comments in the comment box given below. Our team will help you in solving your problem as soon as possible.