Telangana Police Department has released several vacancy for different post. Department has issued a recruitment notification as for the contenders seeking to join police force. Candidates who are dedicated have a very good physical fitness can apply for this job.This is a great chance for candidates who are searching for state government jobs and also want to work in this Telangana police department.Working in police department will make there life much easier to live.So they should try there luck and take part in this competitive examination.Police Department have a very good pay scale..So the source of income is also very high.So their is a possible chance for all the candidates to have a great source of income.So interested candidates can apply for these post as soon as possible because in this competition oriented world there are others who are ready to take away this job.So candidates will have to work hard in order to get selected.
Telangana TS Police Current Jobs Notification 2016
Telangana police department works with the commitment of delivering the most efficient, effective, and productive and quality police service to the citizens living in the Telangana state. Telangana state police department is dedicated to serve the community by providing proactive services and interaction with community .Good Physical health and energetic applicants need to qualify in written exam and then interview.
(1) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates who are applying for the lower divisional post must have passed class 12th from any board and if applying for higher post candidates must have completed graduation from a recognize board/university.
(2) AGE LIMIT:Candidates age should not below 18 years and not more than 30 years.
(3) SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM:The entire question in the examination is of objective type. Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.Some of the important topics are written down below:
- General Science
- History of India, Indian Culture , Indian national Movement
- Indian Geography , Polity and Economics
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
- Current events of National and International importance
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN DETAILS:Telangana police exam will consist of preliminary selection test, physical test and written examination .The candidates qualified in the preliminary selection and who possess the mini physical standard will be required to undergo the following tests and qualify as specified below:
PHYSICAL TEST FOR GENERAL FOR EX-SERVICEMAN
(1) 100 meters race 15 seconds 16.5 seconds
(2) Long Jump 3.80 meters 3.65 meters
(3) Shot put 5.60 meters 5.60 meters
(4) High Jump 1.20 meters 1.05 meters
(5) 800 meters 170 seconds 200 seconds
Candidates will have to qualify in these segments given below:
- 100 meters run – 18 seconds
- Long jump – 2.75 meters
- Shot put (4kG ) – 4.50 meters
COPY CODE SNIPPET