The SIDBI is the organization which have recently conducted an examination which was through online mode, for the recruitment of Assistant Manager post with a total number of 100 vacancies. A Candidate will be selected for interview on the basis of marks obtained in objective and descriptive tests taken together against full marks of 250. Descriptive Test had been taken only for those candidates who qualified the Objective test and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Check out :- banking related questions 2016 asked in interview
SIDBI 2016 AM Grade A Interview Question With Answers Download
- Name of Organization : Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- Official site : sidbi.com
- Name of The Vacancies : Assistant Manager Grade A
- SIDBI 2016 AM Grade A Exam Date : 24 January, 2016
- Category : SIDBI 2016 AM Grade A Interview Question
SIDBI Assistant Manager Selection Procedure includes :
- Written examination
- Interview and
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original and attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview session Non submission of required documents by the candidate at the time of interview will cancel his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof
- Proof of Permanent Address as indicated
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc
- Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 11.01.2016 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
SIDBI 2016 AM Grade A Interview Question
- Tell us Something about Yourself ??
- What are your Strengths and Weaknesses ?
- Where do you see yourself after five years from now?
- If you are working, why you want to leave your current job ?
- What is your father’s Job Background ?
- If you get a better job in Public Sector (IAS/PCS Etc.), will you leave us ?
- Why should we Hire you as a Assistant Manager Grade A ?
A few banking related questions that are most widely asked in interview are –
- What are NPA (Non-Performing Assets), how can u use technical knowledge in correcting the balance sheet?
- How Can NPA be reduced ?
- What are FDI (Foreign direct investment) and FII (Foreign institutional investors) and what is the difference in these.
- For unemployed people, which plans are addopted by government ?
- RBI Governors, Deputy Governors and Current Chiefs of all Indian Important Financial Agencies.
- Headquarters of Indian Government Banks.
- Financial Inclusion and government steps for it – Jan Dhan Yojana Etc.
- What steps the Recent PM Narendra Modi Government for better ment of Indian Economy.
- How to Fight Inflation and Current Indian Scenario about Inflation.
- RBI Key Monetary Policy Rates and their Current Value.
- Difference between Bill of Exchanges and Certificate of Deposit, Cheques, Demand Drafts and other Money Market Instruments.
- Electronic Clearing of Cheques.
- Types of Bank accounts and Interest rates offered under each.
- What was the Headline in Today’s Newspaper?(Main Page and Financial Page Both).
- What are functions of Banks and How does banking effect the economy of the country?
- Difference between Fiscal and Monetary Policy ?
- Number of Districts in Your and Nearby States ? Governor, Chief Minsiter and Other Ministers of Your State (Like Education, Tourism Ministers )?
- Latest Noble Prize Winners, Padam Awards Winners, Miss India, Miss World Miss Universe Etc.
- How is Future growth of commercial banks in India and any hurdles to it ?
- Banks VS NBFCs (Non Banking Finance Companies) ?
- Questions About current five year plan and Newly formed NITI Aayog.
- Direct and Indirect Taxes In India.
- Important People of India – Chief of Planning Commission and Election Commission Etc. CM and Governors of All States.