State Bank of India (SBI) has disclosed a notification for the recruitment of 185 Deputy Manager (Law) in MMGS-II, Assistant Manager (System) in JMGS-I vacancies in State Bank Group. Eligible candidates may apply online before the last date. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details :
Total No of Posts : 185
Name of the Posts :
1. Deputy Manager (Law) in MMGS-II : 40 Post
- SBI: 40 Posts
2. Assistant Manager (System) in JMGS-I : 145 Post
- SBI : 140 Posts
- SBM : 05 Posts
We advise all the interested candidates to check out the official notification because the notification consists of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc. Applicants who are satisfied after checking the recruitment notification are required to fill the online application form in prescribed format.
SBI recruitment 2016 :- Click here
SBI Online – 187 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts in State 2016 sbionline
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance given in online written test and interview.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 21-38 years for post 1
- 21-30 years for post 2 as on 30-11-2015.
Age relaxation is applicable
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PwD (Gen)
- 15 years for PwD (SC/ St)
- 13 years for PwD (OBC) candidates & for others as per rules.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Graduation with a degree in Law or Law Graduation of 5 years integrated Law course for post 1
- B.E/ B Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation for post 2 with relevant experience.
How to Apply Online for SBI 187 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website
- Open the official website at sbi.co.in
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to go to Recruitment page.
- Navigate to SBI 187 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts and click on the Advertisement link to download the SBI 187 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts online application
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Get back to SBI official website homepage and select the link IP/Employer Login.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application with required personal & educational details.
- Pay the Application as applicable.
- Upload photos as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Application/Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
If you have queries to SBI 187 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts, drop a comment in the comment box below. Your query will be solved as soon as possible.