- 1 RRB NTPC 5th April Afternoon shift GK and GS Questions
RRB NTPC 5th April 2016 Morning Shift Answer Key & Question Paper |1st/2nd/3rd shift :-
1) What is the national game of USA?
A: base ball
2) What are number of heritage sites in India identified by UNESCO?
3) In which year Indo-Pakistan war took place?
4) Panipat refinery belongs to ________.
5) In which university Dhadhabhai Naoroji worked as professor?
A: Elphinstone college
6) According to 2015 survey, area covered under forests is ________.
7) Which converts source code into object code?
A: Compiler- High level language and Assembler- Low level Language
8) Rank of HDI?
9) Law of Inertia was given by ________.
10) ISI implies _______.
A; Inter services intelligence
11) Not a programming language- assembly language
12) Vasco da gama arrived at ______ coast
A: Malabar coast
13) Where is East coast railway loacted?
14) What is toxicology?
A: study of adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms
15) Ctrl+z is for _______.
Answer: To undo
16) The device which is used for file transfer and communication for short distance?
17) Who is anti corruption member in ICC from Indian cricket team?
A: Rahul dravid
18) In which railway zone, bio diesel train is going to be started?
A: South west railway zone
19) Siachen Avalanche- Lance Naik Hanumantha
20) The satellite Astrosat was first launched in ______.
21) Which is most populous state in India according to 2011 census?
A: Uttar Pradesh
22) How many Medals does India won in 12th south Asian games?
23) RMBA is medicine for treatment of ______ disease.
24) Anti leprosy day is observed on _______.
A: January 30
25) Tawang monastery is situated in ______.
A: Arunachal Pradesh
26) Who is father of White revolution?
A: Verghese kurien
RRB NTPC 5th April Afternoon shift GK and GS Questions
1)Fullform of pdf?
A: Portable document format
2) Language of Mughal Empire?
A: Persian Language
3) National sports day is observed on _______.
A: 29th August
4) pitch blende is related to ______.
5) Who is author of Amar Bangla?
A: Rabindranath tagore
6) 1024 GB= _____.
A: 1 TB
7) Literacy rate of India as per 2011 census?
8) Largest coal deposit in India?
A: Damodar valley
9) Capital of Dadra Nagar Haveli?
10) Flag code of India?
11) Element responsible for air pollution?
A: sulphur dioxide
12) Which device is used for wireless connection?
A: WIFI router
13) Which of the following city on bank of Nile river?
14) What is atomic number?
A:sum fo protons and neutrons
15) Biography of Indira Gandhi is written by _______.
A: Pupul Jayakar
16) which union territory is considered as smart city?
A: New delhi
17) Epidemiology is study of _____.
A: Analysis of the patterns, causes and effects of health and disease.
18) What is bio diversity?
A: Variety of life
19) In photosynthesis oxygen is formed from ______.
Stay tuned for more news and info on RRB exam 2016 Non Technical (NTPC) answer key and questions paper with full answers. Have a nice day !