Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRB) successfully carried out an online examination for the recruitment of various Non-Technical posts of various Zonal Railways / Production Units on Indian Railways through conducting RRB Non-Technical posts exam on 29th March 2016. Candidates were large in numbers who marked their presence in RRB Non-Technical posts exam across various centers in India. Previously, Railway Recruitment Board disclosed an employment notification named as RRB NTPC (Graduate) CEN 03/2015. This RRB NTPC (Graduate) CEN 03/2015 employment notification was issued by the higher authorities to fill up 18252 vacancies for Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
We recommend you all to have a look at the below article as there we have mentioned RRB NTPC 29 Mar GA GK Questions paper answer key. If you need more on RRB NTPC 29 Mar GA GK Questions paper answer key, then we advise you to hit on the link provided, after hitting on that link you will get a PDF of RRB NTPC 29 Mar GA GK Questions paper answer key.
RRB NTPC 2016 answer sheet :- CLICK HERE
RRB NTPC 29 Mar GA GK Questions paper answer key – Review Analysis Shift 1 2 3
RRB Non-Technical post exam questions asked in 1st shift along with their answers :
- Which indian king used naval power to conquer ports of east asia? rajendra chola
- Where is the island of Sychelles located? east of africa
- Green house gas effect on Earth? global warming
- Land locked country?
- Largest non polar desert in the world? Sahara
- Where was paper invented? China
- Who was the first to score a perfect 10 in olympics in Gymnastics? Nadia Elena
- UNESCO headquarters? Paris
- Thailand currency? Thai Bhat
- RBI founded in? 1935
- Jimmy Wales and Larry Sangers related with which company? Wikipedia
- What did Edward jenney pioneer ?
- Quit India Revolution? 8 August 1942
- Interpol headquarter? Lyon, France
- Environment day? 5 June
- smallest bone in human body? stapes
- subhash chandra bhose father’s name? Janakinath Bose
- Who called semant Gandhi?
- National song written by? Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Where do u find Kunchilal water falls? Karnataka
- Organ that can grow and regenerate? Liver
- Last Mughal emperor? Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Pollination by wind is called? Anemophily or wind pollination
- Reared for its fleece or Fiber in?
- where in the human body can you find islets of langerhans?
- Brightest star in our sky? Sirius A
- Medieval indian book of mathematics ? George Gheverghese Joseph
- Mangalyan launched from? Sriharikota
- A Deep crack in glacier is called? crevasse
- Frontier Gandhi is?
- Which is Always present in organic compound? Carbon
- Largest fresh water lake? Lake Baikal
- Called Aurum ? 1.Bronze 2.Gold 3.Silver 4.Copper? Gold
- Granite is an example of? Igneous
- Din i illahi founder? Akbar
- Queensberry is associated to which sports? modern boxing
- Which country max time won FIFA worldcup? Brazil
- 29 March 2016: (2nd shift)
1. Swej nahar is in which country?
Ans. Egypt(Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
2. What is graphene?
Ans. Allotrope of carbon.
3.Radar full form?
Ans. RAdio Detection And Ranging.
4. What is umami?
Ans. 5th basic taste of tongue
5. Highest grand slams winner male?
Ans. Roger Federer
6. Oscar winner director from India?
Ans. Satyajit Ray
7.DPT FULL FORM?
Ans. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
8 Which river flows through Karnataka and TN?
9.2015 TIME person of the year
Ans. Chancellor Angela Merkel
10. Father of geometry
11. Zika virus spread by
Ans. Aedes mosquito
12. Berlin wall demolished in which year?
13. Which language use ideographs?
Ans. China and Japan.
14. SPM full form?
Ans. Suspended Particulate Matter
15. Tallest building in world?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
16. Who gives oath to the President?
Ans. Chief Justice of India.
17. No. of medals for India in 2012 Olympics?
Ans. 6 medals.
18. Kamarup kingdom is in which state?
19. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Ans. 65 years
20. Chemical name of Baking soda?
Ans. Sodium Bicarbonate
21. Lemur are found in?
22. Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to?
23. Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old?
Ans. 30,000 years.
24. Maximum gold in olympics by which person?
Ans. Michael Phelps.
25. What is tomato?
Ans. It is a fruit.
Stay connected with us as the remaining answers keys for other shift well be posted later on……………………………………………………………….COPY CODE SNIPPET