Apply for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancy download Puducherry UDC online application form
Puducherry government is self-governing state commanding Union territory of Puducherry. Nominal Head of Pondicherry government is Governor Ajay Kumar Singh and elected democratic leader is Chief Minister N.Ranga Swamy. Puducherry had also known as Pondicherry. Pondicherry is one of the union territories belongs to India. Puducherry meaning in Tamil is “new town”. From 2006, it is called as Pondicherry.
- Name of Organization : Puducherry government
- Job role : Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Vacancies : 503
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Location : Puducherry
- Last Date : 11 September 2015
Pondicherry Government had announced 503 post as upper division clerk and invited eligible candidate for the work in this post. Union Territory of Puducherry is going to conduct Competitive Examination to be held for Direct Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing).
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has issued a recruitment notification regarding to Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 and has invited online application from all the eligible candidates to apply for the proposed posts on main portal site.
Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015 – Apply now
Applicants should possess the Degree in any discipline from a recognized University to apply for Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015. As on 11th Sep 2015 candidate age should be between 18 and 32 years. Job hunters fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned may apply online only through the official website. Last date for filling the online application is 11th September 2015. Further details regarding the Government of Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015, kindly check official notification. Below are some important information is mention, have a look.
- Interested candidates applying for the post must be a graduated in any discipline from recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age must lie between 18 to 32 years while age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidatures but keep in mind that they have to provide caste certificates first.
- Final selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in 100 marks written test.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to get Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- as salary.
Important Dates :
- Opening date for submission of on-line application : 12th Aug 2015
- Closing date for submission of on-line application : 11th Sep 2015
Procedure to apply for Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015
- Visit the Official website of www.recruitment.puducherry.gov.in or Open the link provided below.
- Now search for Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015
- Click on notification and read it, If eligible click on new registration.
- Fill application form with valid details.
- Upload scanned photographs and scanned sign.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for further use
Thank you for reading our article on Puducherry UDC form/Jobs/Recruitment 2015, Please shares your comments on Facebook, Google Plus and other social Networks, Best of Luck for your exam.
COPY CODE SNIPPET