Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a job notification for the candidates those waiting for the government sector jobs. OSSSC has released notification for recruiting 1756 eligible candidates for Assistant Revenue Inspector & Amin, Revenue Inspector posts. Now the latest news is that the process of conducting written exam for Revenue Inspector posts is under way. For that admit cards releasing date will be notified shortly. Earlier admit cards were scheduled to be released in the month of January but now its release date had been postponed. So friends, that means you need to wait a little bit in order to download your Admit Card.
This is not the only concern of the applied candidates. They all are also seeking for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Practice Paper & Syllabus. So guys, you do not need to worry about that, we have provided you the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Practice Paper & Syllabus. So kindly have a look at it. There is one more thing which we need to say that, Candidates need to Start Preparing from Now. Focus on the Suggested Topics. It would definitely help you to crack the exam.
Need more details visit : osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Practice Paper & Syllabus – admit card 2016 Amin ARI call letter Exam dates download osssc.gov.in
Revenue Inspector syllabus 2016 DOWNLOAD
Physical Fitness Test :
To begin with, the shortlisted candidates shall have to appear a Physical Fitness Test. In order to qualify in this test, a candidate
- If a male, must not be less than 160 centimeters (155 centimeters in case of SC/ST candidates) in height and 80 centimeters round the chest;
- If a woman, must not be less than 150 centimeters (145 centimeters in case of SC/ST candidates) in height; and
- Must know cycling and swimming.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Practice Paper & Syllabus
Click here and get Assistant Revenue Inspector & Amin hall ticket
The candidates who be declared qualified physical fitness exam shall be eligible to appear in the Written Test for 350 marks for the post of R.I. and 250 marks for the post of ARI and Amin.
|1||Written Test||I||General Knowledge (For R.I. only)||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Arithmetic||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|III||Basic Computer Skills||50||1 Hour|
|IV||Handwriting in Odia||50||1 Hour|
|2||Computer Practical Test||V||Basic Computer Skills||50||1 Hour|
- The standard of examination shall be equivalent to that of Secondary School.
- A candidate has to score minimum 30% marks in each subject both in written practical tests to qualify.
- The lists of qualified candidates drawn up in order of merit on the basis of the performance in the written and computer tests shall be equal to the number of vacancies advertised.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Syllabus :
- General Knowledge.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Handwriting in Odia.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Leave your queries in the comment box below………………………………………………………………………………….