odisha anm staff syllabus/admit card 2015 – guess/model test paper
odisha anm staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2015 :
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Both paper will be objective type.
- The Paper 1 will be Composite paper and Paper II will be technical paper.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Each paper will have 90 minutes duration.
Paper I will have English , Odia and General Studies section with the marks division as under.
- English : 20 marks
- Odia : 20 marks
- General Studies: 60 marks
odisha anm staff Nurse syllabus 2015 :
Paper I :
- The paper I will be taken for checking the candidates knowledge of English , Odia and its grammar and usage. The Paper I will have questions on the grammar of English and Odia and their uses. In the general studies section, questions will have their focus on General Science, current events, History & Geography of India & Odisha, polity of India Socio Economic scenario , human rights and environmental issues, qualitative aptitude, Arithmetic questions of 12th HSC level, logical and reasoning problem and numerical skill.
Paper II :
Paper II will be as per the post applied. The questions in paper 2 will be of the course they have completed for applying the particular posts. The questions in section will be of your degree/diploma level with the syllabus as given in their degree/diploma.
How to Download odisha anm staff syllabus/admit card 2015 :
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in
- Under the what is new section, find the link for odisha anm staff syllabus/admit card 2015
- Click the link and here you have to login by entering the registration number and password.
- Click the login and your application status will be downloaded providing you the admit card if you are eligible for written test.
- Save the admit card and take a printout of odisha anm staff syllabus/admit card 2015 for use in future.
The candidates can bookmark this webpage for upcoming updates.