Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank (CMPG) recruitment Notification 2015 has released for 273 vacancies named as Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose). Interested candidates who are waiting for govt jobs for graduates can apply for MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015.
RRBs in Madhya Pradesh : Following is list of Regional Rural Banks in Madhya Pradesh :
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank (CMPGB)
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB)
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB)
Candidates who have been qualified in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Regional rural Bank (RRB) conducted by IBPS in September /October 2014 are only eligible for MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015 . Eligible candidates should apply for these MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015 from 10 March 2015 at official site. The last date to MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015 apply online is 25 March 2015.
For more details in connection to MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015 Fresh Jobs stay tuned with us.
See more at : MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015
MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015 Fresh Jobs
The Above Mentioned Regional Rural Banks (Gramin Banks) make Recruitment for various Posts like Officer Scale I II III, Office Assistant & Other Posts. Some of the Gramin Bank Recruit from Common Written Exam (CWE) conducts by IBPS for Officer Scale & Office Assistant held in September. Banks make Recruitment, whenever there is requirement. So All Banking Aspirants are advised to be in the touch with the Official websites of the Corresponding RRBs for Latest Job Update/ Recruitment.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 10 March 2015 to 25 March 2015. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee and how to apply are given below….
CMPGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 273
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale III: 04 Posts
2. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 23 Posts
3. Officer Scale II (IT): 10 Posts
4. Officer Scale II (CA): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale II (Law): 04 Posts
6. Officer Scale I: 145 Posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 86 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent along with IBPS Score Card,
- Candidates should be proficient in local language & should have knowledge of Computer Skills.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details : Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRB’s Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/ SC-EXS/ STEXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/
|1.||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Officer Scale II (IT, CA, Law Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|5.||Officer Scale III||70 & above||80 & above|
Instructions to Apply Online for MP (RRBs) Gramin Banks Recruitment 2015
- Before going to apply online candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log-on to the website www.centralmpgraminbank.com.
- Click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all mandatory details carefully
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take print out of the filled application form for future use.
If you guys need any help then comment on the comment box below. As we are there to help you.COPY CODE SNIPPET