Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 is available here. Get Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 from this page. Download new Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 and prepare well for exam.
Here we are providing a very useful Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 for candidates who are preparing for UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam. Uttar Pradesh Secretariat Administration Department notification was released in the month of August, 2015. The department is going to recruit candidates in order to fill 368 vacancies in Group D posts in Sachivalaya Lucknow. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in UP had applied for UP Sachivalaya Group D Recruitment. The Last date for online application was 18th Sep 2015.
Candidates who have applied can get entire Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 here in this article and also form the below mention links. Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 will going to help the candidates in order to do their preparation for UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam.
Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015 – asked questions Books
UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam contains 2 phases. Selection process of candidates will be done on the basis of their score in given below tests :
- Written Exam
UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam pattern :
- This exam contains all multiple choice questions.
- Exam will be conducted in English only.
- Questions will be asked from 4 different subjects.
- Time Duration of written test is 2 hours.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam Syllabus contains 4 various subjects given below :
- General Mathematics
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Language Comprehension
Latest UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015
In General Mathematics aspirants need to focus on the following points in order to score well in the particular subject :
- Focus on Area.
- Arithmetic & Statistics.
In Reasoning Ability aspirants need to focus on the following points in order to score well in the particular subject :
- Non-verbal type.
- The following are sub topics included in Reasoning Ability.
- Similarities and differences.
- Problem solving.
- Space visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual memory.
- Discriminating observation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Verbal & figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract
- Arithmetical computation.
- Other Analytical functions.
In General Awareness aspirants need to focus on the following points in order to score well in the particular subject :
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to:
- Economic scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
- To get this subject regularly go through with GK Books, News papers for current Affairs etc.
In Language Comprehension aspirants need to focus on the following points in order to score well in the particular subject :
- Subject verb agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Error Recognition.
- Sentences Rearrangement.
- Answering questions based on unseen passage.
- Antonyms usage.
- Proficiency in the language.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
UP Sachivalaya Group D questions Books :
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh (First Edition 2014)
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge 11000 + MCQs (For All Competitive Examination, Fully Updated 15 August 2014)
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
For more updates stay tuned with us……………………………………………………………………………………………..