Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced various vacancies in different departments. In this Article we have mentioned all the details of vacancies for those contenders who were searching for Govt. Jobs. So, this Article will prove to be helpful for them. Kerala Public Service Commission has recently announced a Recruitment Notification to appoint well Qualified Eligible Candidates in its department. According to the Notification KPSC has invited online application from the Indian Citizens for various posts such as Typist, Clerk, Surgeons, teachers, Lecturers etc. We have mentioned some details of Kerala PSC Recruitment such as qualification, age limit, pay scale, fee structure, selection procedure, how to apply etc below. Suitable and willing aspirants can apply online for the given positions by visiting the official website of Kerala PSC i.e. keralapsc.gov.in . The Contenders must select the appropriate link and fill the online application form completely without any mistake. Aspirants must upload their scanned copy of necessary documents and submit the completely filled online application form accordingly before the due date. Candidates are also suggested to visit in official advertisement link, showing in the end to know more about Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Vacancies 2016.
Kerala PSC upcoming Jobs notification 2016 – Recruitments
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices. The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it. KPSC often publishes notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. Recently also Kerala PSC has released an employment notification to recruit efficient candidates in its department. Below we have given the details of vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies according to their eligibility.
Details of KPSC Vacancies
Name & Total Posts:
- Senior Lecturer (01- Vacancy) > Post Graduate Degree | MS | DNB | MD
- Lecturer (02- Vacancies) > Master Degree
- Vocational Teacher (01- Vacancy) > Post Graduate Degree
- High Secondary School Teacher (28- Vacancies) > Master Degree | B.Ed.
- Non Vocational Teacher (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree
- HAS (03- Vacancies) > Degree & B.Ed/ BT/ LT
- High School Assistant (22- Vacancies) > Degree & B.Ed/ BT/ LT
- LP School Assistant (05- Vacancies) > SSLC | Pre Degree Exam
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (09- Vacancies) > Graduation
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (19- Vacancies) > Bachelor Degree
- Part Time High School Assistant (09- Vacancies) > Degree & B.Ed/ BT/ LT
Application Mode: The application are received through online at the official link i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in OR the provided by our team in end.
Useful Dates: The online submission application will valid till 04th Nov, 2015 by 11.59 midnight.
Kerala PSC 99 Surgeon, Nurse, Typist, Cook & Peon Recruitment 2016 – Kerala Public Service Commission has total Ninety Nine (99) vacant positions under different designation as mentioned below.
Name, Sum and Educational Norms
- Assistant Surgeon (06- Vacancies) > MBBS Degree with Valid Registration
- Junior Consultant (01- Vacancy) > MBBS | PG Degree/ Diploma in GEN Medicine | Diplomate
- Scientific Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Intermediate | Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Dental Hygienist (06- Vacancies) > 10+2 with Dental Hygienist Course
- Store Issuer (11- Vacancies) > SSLC
- Accounts Officer (01- Vacancy) > Graduation | B.Sc. | CA | M.Com | MSc | MBA | CWA
- Assistant Manager (01- Vacancy) > CA | MBA | MA (Economics) | ICWA
- Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Graduation
- Geological Assistant (01- Vacancy) > M.Sc. Degree in Geology, Hydro & Applied Geology
- Overseer (01- Vacancy) > SSLC Certificates | NTC | Electrical Engineering
- Guard (01- Vacancy) > Literacy with Good Physique
- Staff Nurse (03- Vacancies) > BSc Nursing
- Forest Guard (01- Vacancy) > SSLC Certificate
- Pharmacist (15- Vacancies) > Nurse cum Pharmacist Training Course
- Police Constable (04- Vacancies) > 10+2 Class
- Women Police Constable (40- Vacancies) > 12th Class
- Computer Operator (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in Printing Technology | MGTE | KGTE
- Driver (01- Vacancy) > Literacy in Tamil, Malayalam OR Kannada
- Lower Division Clerk (01- Vacancy) > SSLC with knowledge of Malayalam/ Kannada
- Lower Division Typist (01- Vacancy) > SSLC with Certificate in Malayalam Typewriting
- Peon/ Watchman (01- Vacancy) > 07th Class
- Cook (01- Vacancy) > SSLC
Age Bar: Candidates must crossed minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
Application Form: Candidates will be entitled to register their personal details at online application form from authorized website of KPSC i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in OR the link disclosed below.
Useful Dates: The closing date to submit the online application form is 21st Oct, 2015 by 12.00 Midnight.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC upcoming Jobs
Willing candidates can apply for these various Kerala PSC Vacancies by filling the online application form available at the main site of KPSC before the last date.
Note : We suggest all the contenders to go through the officialnotification of the posts mentioned above and apply accordingly. Keep connected with our site for more job updates. Leave comments in the comment box.COPY CODE SNIPPET