Karnataka Bank has invited various application for different jobs in the banking department.They are searching for young and eligible candidates who are interested and capable enough to work in banking sector.Every year they recruit thousands of candidates to work in their department.So candidates who are interested in doing jobs in banking sector can apply online by going to the official website of the bank.This is a very bright chance for all the young candidates who are searching for the job.The pay scale and other facilities are always on the higher side and one can have a decent life working in the banking department.Candidates are advised to bookmark our page so that they can get the valuable past papers of the Karnataka banking exam. Candidates are requested to mug up all the important topics from maths and reasoning and G.A and computer knowledge as well.
karnataka bank latest recruitment notice 2016
Karnataka Bank is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank.
The bank now has a national presence with a network of 691 branches and above 1100 ATM’s across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 6084 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders.
So the bank is offering various recruitment opportunities for young and eligible candidates.So here are some details about the recruitment:
NAME OF THE ORGANISATION:KARNATAKA BANK.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates should have completed their graduation degree with minimum 50% marks. Graduation (bachelor) holder aspirants are eligible to apply for above post.
PAY SCALE:Pay scale of this bank is not declared yet.Candidates will have to visit the official website for this.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POSTS:Minimum age of contenders must be: 18 years.Age relaxation is application for SC/ST and other reserved candidates.
SELECTION PROCESS:Candidates will have to through the following selection process:
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion
- Interview and final selection
Appointment Process: Selected candidates will be kept on Probation period of six months and on satisfactory completion on their probationary period, they will be appointed.
(1) Reasoning:- Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
(2) English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
(3) Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
(4) General Awareness:- Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
(5) Computer Awareness:- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Thanks for visiting our website.For further details about the recruitment,candidates should bookmark our page.You can also share our page on social media as well.If any doubts about the topic,feel free to ask them.Our team of expert will help it out.