JPSC Civil Services recruitment 2015, how to apply for Civil Services Jobs, download JPSC Online application form
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the focus on making a commission fully powerful for making the enrolment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the JPSC is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has declare JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015. It is the good news for those who are looking for the latest government jobs. The purpose to issue this notice is that the organization wants to fill up 51 vacancies in the departments of Administrative, Finance, Social Security and Information services through JPSC Recruitment 2015.
Interested applicants are requested to apply for this Jharkhand finance service vacancies through on-line mode. The online applications are available its official website and to candidates are required to fill up the application form on or before the last date of submission which is 15th September 2015. In Our site below we have briefly explained the procedure to apply for JPSC Civil Services Jobs/Recruitment 2015.
JPSC Civil Services Jobs/Recruitment 2015 Online application form
- Name of the Organization : Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Name of the exam : Combined Civil Services
- Vacancies : 51 posts
- Job Category : State Government
- Job Location : Jharkhand
Post wise Vacancies :
- Jharkhand Administrative Service : 10 posts
- Jharkhand Finance Service : 31 posts
- Jharkhand Social Security Services : 03 posts
- Jharkhand Information Service : 07 posts
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Online/ Offline Mode
Online Mode :
- BC-I/ BC-II candidates has to pay Rs.450/- (Rs.400/- for Exam Fee + Rs.50/- for Bank Charges)
- SC & ST candidates of Jharkhand has to pay Rs.150/- (Rs.100/- for Exam Fee + Rs.50/- for Bank Charges) through State Bank of India.
Offline Mode :
- Those who are paying through offline mode they need to download challan from the website www.jpsc.gov.in through SBI Lalpur Branch, Ranchi, Ac.No. 35150282186, Branch Code: 12623, IFSC Code: SBIN0012623.
- Handicapped candidates (minimum 40% of Disability) are exempted from exam fee.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates must possess any degree from recognized university
- Candidate must be the citizen of India
Age limit :
- Candidates age limit is 35 years for UR
- 37 years for BC-I/ BC-II
- 38 years for Women (UR/ BC-I/ BC-II) candidates
- 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women) as on 01 August 2014
Selection process :
Selection of the eligible candidate will be based on :
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21 August 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 September 2015
How to apply for JPSC Civil Services Jobs/Recruitment 2015
- Open the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Read the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria given in the website.
- Click on the how to apply for JPSC Civil Services Jobs/Recruitment 2015
- Fill the required details and submit the form
- Completion of part – 1 registration go for part – 2 registration.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in given dimensions and submit the form.
- Completion of part – 2 registration applicant need to pay the examination fee.
- Completion of all these procedure application form will be generated. Take a copy of print out for the application form for future use.
We would recommend you people to stay tuned with us for more updates regarding latest government job.