India Army Open Bharti 2015-16 Chart 2015 – online form: Indian Army has released online application,interested candidates can go through the official website.The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defence, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army and finally the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
India Army Open Bharti 2015-16 Chart 2015 – online form
A lot of students who have completed their 10th & 12th wish to make a try for Indian Army through Open Bharti. Well, we have a good news for all Indian candidate. There are lots of new job openings through recruitment rallies in all over India. Check our Army bharti chart, district wise, or category wise and get prepare to join Indian Army. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel. It is one of the largest standing armies in the world, with 1,129,900 active troops and 960,000 reserve troops The army has embarked on an infantry modernisation programme known as Futuristic Infantry Soldier As a System (F-INSAS), and is also upgrading and acquiring new assets for its armoured, artillery and aviation branches.Get All latest details on Indian Army Recruitment Open Recruitment Program, recruitment rallies (open bharti), on all India level. We have provided a full chart of upcoming recruitment rally schedule, important dates, venues, Welcome all the Indian aspirants who wish to make their career in Indian Army.
Indian Army All Upcoming Bharti Rally Schedule:
- Jaipur/jota- Ajmer–Ajmer,Chittorgarh,Bhilwara & Rajsamand.
- GRD Kunrahghat- Nepalganj–Mahakali,Seti, Bheri & Karnali Anchals.
- Shillong/jorhat-Itanagar-, All District of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Danapur/Ranchi- Rani/Hazaribagh-, Ranchi. Lohardaga, Gumla, West Singhbhum, East Singhbhum, Khunti, Saraikela, Simdega, Garhwa, Palamu.
- Chenni/Guntur- Kadapa– Guntur, Prakasham, Nellore, Cuddapah, Anantapur, Chittor & Kurnool.
- RO (HQ) Lucknow-Fatehpur-kanpur Nagar Lucknow, Unnao, Kanpur Dehat, mahoba & Chitrakoot.
- Jaipur/Jodhpur-Jodhpur- Barmer, Jodhpur,Pali, Jalore & jaisalmer.
- Shillong/Silchar-Agartala( Tripura )– All Districts of Tripura.
- Jalandhar/patiala-sangrur– Sangrur, Mansa & Barnala.
- RO (HQ) Jaipur- Jaipur- -jaipur.
- Chenni/Vizag-Kakinada– Srikakulam,vixianagram,yanam,visakhapatnam,East Godavari, West godavari & Krishna.
- Danapur/Muzaffeerpur-Muzaffarpur/Darbhnga–west champaran, EastChamparan, Sheohar, Sitamarhi, Madhubani,Dharbhanga, Samastipur & Muzaffarpur.
- Lucknow/Varanasi-Gorakhpur/Ghazipur– Mizapur, Gorakhpur,Jaunpur,Ghazipur,& Ballia.
- RO ( HQ )Banglore-bellary-banglore urban, Banglore rural. Kolar, mandya, tumkur, mysore.
- pune/nagpur-nagpur–Nagpur, wardha, washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia,Gadchiroli.
- Shillong/Silchar-Silchar (Masimpur ) – All Distts of assam Tripura, Mizoram & Manipur.
- GRD Kunraghat-ghoom Darjeeling distt.
- Shillong/Aizawl-Aizawl( mizoram )-all distt of mizoram.
- Ambala/Hamirpur-hamirpur- Hamirpur, Una & Bilaspur.
- Kolkata/Berhampore-Birbhum-january to february-Birbhum & Murshidaba.
- Jalandhar/Amritsar-Tibri Cantt- gurdaspur & Pathankot.
- Lucknow/meerut-Saharanpur -Saharanpur, JP Nagar, Ghaaziabad, Rampur, Baghpat, Moradabad & meerut.
- RO ( HQ ) Kolkata/ 24 pargana ( s ) – kolkata, howrah, 24 pargana ( s ), Medinipur ( East & West ).
- Jaipur/Alwar/ Bharatpur- – Bharatpur, karauli & dholpur.
- Pune/ kolhapur/ kolhapur – Kolhapur, solapur, Satara, sangli.
- Chenni/Secunderabad/ kothagudam – warangal. rangareddy, nalgonda, Mahabubnaga & Khammam.
- Ambala/ palampur 2/ Dharamshala – Chamba & Kangra.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION : The minimum qualification requires to participate in most of rallies is 10th class (High School Passed), Or Else 10+2 (Intermediate Passed).
Age criteria:A candidate who is willing to take part in Indian Army Recruitment Rally, should have attend a minimum age of 17½ and his /her maximum age should not exceed 21 years
Physical fitness:For GD rally, 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required to complete in 6.5 Minutes along with additional physical requirements like push-ups, pull ups, long and high jumps.
Mostly Required Documents For Indian Army:
- Birth Certificate/Or 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Marksheet (If required
- NCC Certificate (if Any)
- Relation Certificate (If Any)
- Domicile Certificate
- Sport Certificate/other required documents
- 15 Passport size recent photograph
Note :for any other query related this go through the official website only i.e www.indianarmy.nic.in or leave a comment below in the comment box.COPY CODE SNIPPET