CLAT result 2016 pdf | clat cut off NLU’s 2016 | clat merit list declared university allotment list :-
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), is an all India entrance examination, conducted on rotation by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate degree programmes. The 17 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
The first CLAT Core Committee consisting of Vice-Chancellors of seven participating NLUs decided that a common entrance test shall be conducted by all the participating Universities on rotational basis in the order of their year of establishment. Accordingly, the first Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) was conducted in the year 2008. Presently there are 17 NLUs participating in CLAT and following the policy of rotation, the ninth Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2016) shall be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.4
Are You Looking For CLAT 2016 Results,It is reported that CLAT 2016 Results are Declaring/Publishing on May 22nd(Declared).Those who willingly Waiting For the CLAT 2016 Result can Check here From the Link Given Below.CLAT is led for taking admissions to five years incorporated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (B.A in addition to LL.B) Honors and one year Master of Law (LL.M) program for the scholastic session 2016-17. CLAT 2016 Results have been reported by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Patiala on May 22, a day ahead of time to the planned date of assertion of the same. The consequences of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 were prior planned to be reported on May 23, 2016. CLAT council has declared the All India Rank of CLAT takers alongside their class rank and general scores in the CLAT 2016 Score (Result) Card.
CLAT result 2016 pdf
CLAT 2016 was led by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Patiala on May 8, 2016. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the most desired law selection test for admissions to upwards of 2252 seats in 5 year incorporated law programs including BA LLB, B.Com LLB and B.Sc LLB and is led each year by a National Law University (NLU) among the 17 part NLUs of the CLAT Committee, by pivot in the request of their foundation.
The affirmation methodology takes after a unified advising process, where seats are distributed to the applicants in view of their secured AIR and their inclination of NLUs amid the guiding decision locking. Clat Admit card additionally discharged and had led the exam on May eighth. Individuals have checked the answer keys and held up with assessed marks. Understudies additionally willingly sitting tight for CLAT Cut off Marks.
Clat cutoff marks official list 2016
For UG: The applicants more likely than not finished twelfth or its proportional (understudies showing up can likewise apply) from the perceived board with least 45% imprints (40% for SC/ST hopefuls).
For PG: The hopefuls more likely than not finished the LLB or 5 year Integrated LLB degree or its identical degree from a perceived college with least 55% imprints (half for SC/ST competitors).
The law competitors will be admitted to the five-year coordinated law programs on the premise of legitimacy cum-inclination of the hopefuls showing up in CLAT 2016. The applicants will be granted an All India Rank (AIR) according to their execution in the exam.
The affirmation methodology takes after a unified advising process, where seats are dispensed to the hopefuls in light of their secured AIR and their inclination of NLUs amid the directing decision locking.
CLAT 2016 Toppers List:
Viraj Ananth from Bengaluru Topped the CLAT with 174.5 Marks.
Vansh Aggarwal From Delhi is the second ranked who scored 172.75 Marks.
Also See CLAT students reaction video :-
Way to check out clat 2016 name wise result
Official website to check the result of clat 2016 :- www.clat.ac.in
Stay tuned with us and for more info on CLAT 2016 exam comment us in the box below and get the instant answers. Have a nice day !