Apply online CBSE UGC 2016 NET | JRF July 2016 Online application Form last date : Hello friends welcome to our website. Aspiring Candidates of National Eligibility Test, CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Application form who are wishing to attempt the exam which will be conduct by CBSE exam date 10th July, 2016. Here we have provided the latest and recent 2016 are notifying that you have to fill UGC NET Application Form 2016 at the official website cbsenet.nic.in which will available from 12th April 2016. Check out the matter which we have dispensed below and hope you all like it and adore the material. Candidates are applying for the exam and those who are interested are informed that the Online Application is available on the official website. So then you are at the correct site to visit because we are dispensing you the latest and fresh stuff which you will definitely like and adore. Candidate can get details about the Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Education qualification, important dates, How to apply process and selection process from below detail. While downloading CBSE UGC 2016 you have to mention the absolute details in the available form and later on you may follow the steps declared in the home page.
CBSE UGC 2016 NET / JRF July 2016 Online application
Candidates have to Apply Online from the official website cbsenet.nic.in. Some steps are given below which can help you to apply. The election of a candidate will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Dates for CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Exam
- Online Application form Submission start from: 12th April 2016.
- Online Submission Last date: 12th May 2016
- Last date of submission of Application Fee : 13th May 2016
- Correction allow in Particulars of application between: 17th to 22nd May, 2016
- Examination Date: 10th July 2016.
Name of the Organization – The Central Board of Secondary Education
Required Qualification – Check below on this page
Admit card availability: June 2016
Examination held on: 10th July 2016
CBSE UGC 2016 Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
- Aspirants are required to register online by using the valid email id and password.
- Then press on the ‘online application’
- Enter the details to fill the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- After completion of form submit it successfully.
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with the required copies of testimonials to the official address of the corporation.
Do not forget to share the post on the social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google plus and many others.